The Yarmouth Aging in Place Community Survey is well on its way to reaching its goal of a 20% return rate. Follow these links to find copies of the survey and cover letter just in case you need an extra for yourself or others.
The return mailing address for the survey is:
PO Box 553
Yarmouth, ME 04096
You may also drop off your completed survey in one of the boxes at the following locations:
– Town Hall
– Merrill Memorial Library
– Yarmouth Community Services
– the Yarmouth History Center
– Chamber of Commerce
– Bartlett Circle Community Building
– Yarmouth Falls Community Room
– Sacred Heart Church (on Sundays)
– First Parish Church Office
Please help Yarmouth set priorities through this survey by helping us make a final push to get as many residents to return their survey as possible! Ways you can help include:
– Posting on your Facebook page, asking other Yarmouth residents to complete their surveys too
– If you are associated with an organization, post a survey reminder in their bulletin, newsletter, e-mail blast, or remind people in person
– Ask friends and neighbors to complete their survey
– Mail a copy to friends out of town during the winter
If possible, we would like to receive all surveys by February 20 (although of course they’ll be accepted after that date). All those who complete their survey can enter to win one of two $50 Hannaford gift cards.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR HELPING US TOWARD OUR GOAL OF MAKING YARMOUTH A MORE AGE FRIENDLY COMMUNITY!