Please click here to view a poster with information on the Aging With Grace fall symposium offerings, which will take place on November 14 through 17 at the Sacred Heart Church, 326 Main St, Yarmouth, ME.
Planning Your Future Medical Care
The What and The How
Presentation by Dr. David Giansiracusa
Monday, April 30 th , 2018
Merrill Memorial Library
Give yourself and your loved-ones some precious gifts:
- Plan what medical care you wish if you become seriously ill or
- Choose and inform someone to speak for you should injury or
illness prevent you from speaking for yourself.
– which goals make your life most meaningful to you
– what would be worse than death to you
- Document and share these decisions with your loved ones and
This presentation will cover:
- What is Advance Care Planning?
- Why is it hard to do? Why do people avoid doing it?
- When should Advance Care Planning be done?
- What important decisions should be made, shared in conversations,
and documented in writing?
For additional information and to RSVP, please contact:
- David Giansiracusa, MD email@example.com
- Maureen Brosnan SMAAA Resource Specialist 835-9866