Yarmouth Community Services, Yarmouth Aging in Place, and Yarmouth Cares About Neighbors have organized four monthly $5 per person bus trips to Maine Mall, with pickup and drop-off at five locations around Yarmouth. For details, see the image above or call Yarmouth Community Services at (207) 846-2406.
The annual Yarmouth Cares campaign has begun! Please consider a donation to support all of the Yarmouth Cares About Neighbors (YCAN) programs including:
- Yarmouth Heating Assistance Fund
- Yarmouth Operation Bundle-Up
- Yarmouth Community Food Pantry
- Yarmouth Project Holiday
- Yarmouth Community Services Lunch Crunch
- Yarmouth Schools Nutrition Closet
- Yarmouth Rides Program
- Yarmouth Community Center initiative
- Yarmouth Aging in Place initiative
- Yarmouth Resource Guide
Yarmouth CAN is a 501(c)(3) private, non-profit, all-volunteer organization, so your contributions are eligible to be tax deductible under Maine and Federal law.
Please make checks payable to Yarmouth CAN, and mail them to:
P.O. Box 553
Yarmouth, ME 04096
Please include your name, address, phone number, and email address so that we may send you an acknowledgement of your gift. If you prefer that your name not be publicly acknowledged as a donor to YCAN, please include a note to that effect with your check.
Thank you, and Happy Holidays!
The Fall 2016 edition of the YCAN Bulletin, our quarterly newsletter describing recent YCAN events, was published today. It includes news about:
- Rides Program
- Lunch Crunch (free lunches for kids)
- Yarmouth Community Center
- Spotlight: Katie Waeldner – Making a Difference in Yarmouth
Click on this link to read about what has been accomplished recently. If you have questions or comments, you are welcome to email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org