Yarmouth Community Food Pantry
Access and parking are behind the First Parish Church (116 Main Street, Yarmouth, ME) on Storer Street. Enter through the door at the bottom of the ramp, then turn left down the hallway.
Nancy Gorden at 207-420-1880 or email@example.com
Tuesday 10 am – 12 Noon
Wednesday 5 pm – 7 pm
Friday 10 am – 12 Noon
- Open to Yarmouth, North Yarmouth, Cumberland, Pownal, and Freeport residents.
- Participants must provide their name and number of family members.
Yarmouth Meals on Wheels
Mill Street, Yarmouth, ME
Contact Jeanette Newton or Deborah Strachan 846-6693
Hot lunches served at Masonic Hall Tuesday 12 noon; Friday 11:30 am
Mid-day meals delivered to your home Monday-Friday.
- Participants must be over 60 years old or on disability
- Suggested donation $3 per meal, though no eligible person is refused
Yarmouth Nutrition Closet
Students in the Yarmouth Maine schools with unstable access to weekend food during the school year should ask the Social Worker or Guidance Counselor in their school about the availability of the Nutrition Closet program.
Yarmouth Lunch Crunch
Children in need of lunch during the summer, when school is not in session, should ask Yarmouth Community Services about their Lunch Crunch program.
Falmouth Food Pantry
Next Door to Falmouth Town Hall
271 Falmouth Road, Falmouth, ME
Contact Carrie Penrose 632-2687
First and Third Mondays 8-10 am; Second and Fourth Thursdays 5-7 pm
- Open to Cumberland County residents (emphasis on Falmouth, Cumberland, Yarmouth, and North Yarmouth)
- Participants must provide their name and number of family members