Yarmouth Community Food Pantry
Access and parking for the Food Pantry are behind the First Parish Church (116 Main Street, Yarmouth, ME) on Storer Street.
If you have questions, please call (207) 420-1880. If there is no answer, please leave a message and someone will get back to you.
Tuesday 10 am – 12 Noon
Friday 10 am – 12 Noon
- Open to Yarmouth, North Yarmouth, Cumberland, Pownal, and Freeport residents.
- New participants must fill out a Federal form that asks for their name, address, phone number, and number in the family.
Yarmouth Meals on Wheels
20 Mill Street, Yarmouth, ME
Please call (207) 846-6693 or use this online registration form.
Mid-day meals delivered to your home Monday-Friday.
- Participants must be over 60 years old or on disability
- Suggested donation $3 per meal, though no eligible person is refused
Yarmouth Nutrition Closet
Students in the Yarmouth Maine schools with unstable access to weekend food during the school year should ask the Social Worker or Guidance Counselor in their school about the availability of the Nutrition Closet program.
Yarmouth Lunch Crunch
To meet needs during the Coronavirus school closure, Lunch Crunch will provide take-home meals for children ages 2-18 – no questions asked. Documentation of need or income verification is not required.
Yarmouth Pointe Apartment
1 Juniper Drive, near the storage POD
Mondays through Fridays, 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
Residents may pick up lunches and breakfasts for the children, and take them back to their homes. On Fridays, lunches and breakfasts for the entire weekend will be provided.
Falmouth Food Pantry
Next Door to Falmouth Town Hall
271 Falmouth Road, Falmouth, ME
Contact Carrie Penrose 632-2687
First and Third Mondays 8-10 am; Second and Fourth Thursdays 5-7 pm
- Open to Cumberland County residents (emphasis on Falmouth, Cumberland, Yarmouth, and North Yarmouth)
- Participants must provide their name and number of family members