Yarmouth Community Food Pantry
If you wish to visit the Yarmouth Community Food Pantry for the first time, please call Yarmouth Community Services (YCS) at 846-2406 before coming to the pantry to provide needed information before you visit.
Access and parking are behind the First Parish Church (116 Main Street, Yarmouth, ME) on Storer Street.
During this Coronavirus crisis, we are only offering grab and go bags. Food pantry patrons will no longer be able to enter the building.
Nancy at 207-420-1880 or email@example.com
Tuesday 10 am – 12 Noon
Friday 10 am – 12 Noon
- Open to Yarmouth, North Yarmouth, Cumberland, Pownal, and Freeport residents.
- Participants must provide their name and number of family members.
Yarmouth Meals on Wheels
Mill Street, Yarmouth, ME
Contact Jeanette Newton or Deborah Strachan 846-6693
Mid-day meals delivered to your home Monday-Friday.
- Participants must be over 60 years old or on disability
- Suggested donation $3 per meal, though no eligible person is refused
Yarmouth Nutrition Closet
Students in the Yarmouth Maine schools with unstable access to weekend food during the school year should ask the Social Worker or Guidance Counselor in their school about the availability of the Nutrition Closet program.
Yarmouth Lunch Crunch
To meet needs during the Coronavirus school closure, Lunch Crunch will provide take-home meals for children ages 2-18 – no questions asked. Documentation of need or income verification is not required.
Yarmouth Pointe Apartment
1 Juniper Drive, near the storage POD
Mondays through Fridays, 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
Residents may pick up lunches and breakfasts for the children, and take them back to their homes. On Fridays, lunches and breakfasts for the entire weekend will be provided.
Falmouth Food Pantry
Next Door to Falmouth Town Hall
271 Falmouth Road, Falmouth, ME
Contact Carrie Penrose 632-2687
First and Third Mondays 8-10 am; Second and Fourth Thursdays 5-7 pm
- Open to Cumberland County residents (emphasis on Falmouth, Cumberland, Yarmouth, and North Yarmouth)
- Participants must provide their name and number of family members