YCAN has launched a new and exciting program for our community:
- Free Rides for Seniors (male or female, age 55 and older)
- who cannot drive, either temporarily or permanently
- on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 9 am to 12 pm
- by volunteer drivers
- to shopping areas along Route 1 in Yarmouth or Falmouth
- to shop for groceries, get your hair done, etc.
- NOT for medical appointments (Yarmouth Health Council does this)
The details of pickup and drop off will be worked out after you contact us. If you would like to take advantage of this new service, please contact Jean Rafford by phone at (207) 329-7295. Leave your name, telephone number, and the day you might like a ride.
Please help spread the word to others who may needs rides. We hope many of you will join this important new effort in our community!