The Yarmouth Cares Fund allows YCAN to help meet critical community needs over the next twelve months, including:
- Fuel Assistance to Yarmouth families in need
- Home weatherization initiatives that help reduce future need for Fuel Assistance
- Yarmouth Community Food Pantry
- Senior Rides (volunteer drivers help Seniors get to local destinations)
- Operation Bundle Up (warm weather clothing)
- Project Holiday (holiday gifts for children)
- Special needs and circumstances
Last year’s contributions and fundraisers raised over $55,000 for these causes. Any amount, small or large, is much appreciated.
Please make checks out to “YCAN” or “Yarmouth CAN” and mail them to:
Yarmouth Cares About Neighbors
P.O. Box 553
Yarmouth, ME 04096
Yarmouth Cares About Neighbors is a non-profit, all volunteer, 501(c)(3) organization, so contributions are eligible for tax deductions to the extent allowed by state and federal law.